Sunday, May 22, 2011


Week 1 Introduction-April 5th- 8th
Teacher Notes
Activities
   Introduce unit and unit question
   Complete a survey of interests
   Introduce Matrix
   Review learning styles
   Pick Topic


Completed Task
Completed a survey interests and a survey of learning style that I posted onto my blog.
I picked a topic, which is about Healthy Lifestyle.

To Do List
Next week I’ll begin my internet research.


Week 2 Getting Started-April 11th- 15th
Teacher Notes


Standard and Criterion Met
Criterion A- understand and respond to questions and statements
ask interpretive and evaluative questions

Completed Task
Reviewed the criterion A-E
Introduced bloom’s taxonomy
My Area of interaction HSR

To Do List
Find an article on the internet and read about what interests me.
Well done Karina



Criterion, Objectives and Skills
Criterion A- understand and respond to questions and statements
ask interpretive and evaluative questions
Write in your own words:
Criterion B-correctly use a range of vocabulary correctly
make informative presentations/projects that frame a key question; contain facts and details that help listeners focus, and incorporate more than one source of information (e.g. speakers, books, newspapers, film).
Write in your own words:
Criterion C- use a format and structure appropriate to the task to organize the work
Select a focus, organization, and point of view based upon purpose, audience, length, and format requirements.
Write in your own words:
Criterion D-correctly use a range of vocabulary
appropriate to audience and circumstance.
Write in your own words:
Criterion E-draw conclusions
produce summaries of non-fiction texts, accurately conveying the main ideas and supporting details.
Write in your own words:


Week 3: Knowledge- April 18th- 22nd

Teacher Notes
Activities


Standard and Criterion Met
Criterion D-correctly use a range of vocabulary
Criterion C- use a format and structure appropriate to the task to organize the work

Completed Task
I located an article on "Healthy Living" using the INternet.Wrote a summary from information collected  it into my blog.

Resources
Internet

To Do List
Weekly reflection on blog: Write a summary that discusses the information from the article found on the web including main idea and conclusions.
I look froward to reading your article as this is an area that I am interested in.





Week 4- Comprehension: April 25th- 29th
Teacher Notes
Activities
Construct a survey in Googledocs so that I can compare other's opinions on what makes a healthy lifestyle and ask some friends and teachers to fill my question about healthy lifestyle.

Standard and Criterion Met
Criterion C, D

Completed Task
I’ve constructed the survey about healthy lifestyle and emailed it to everyone.

Resources
Internet to research survey questions on Google docs

To Do List
Uploaded a video of me outlining  my summary into my blog page.


No comments:

Post a Comment