Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blogging Reflection

Q: What I have learnt about blogging?
A: I think Blogger is a bit more complicated than any other blogging websites such as Tumblr. I didn't know how to change the background image, fonts, and colors at first. But then, after using it for days I get used to it now.

Q: What I enjoy about blogging?
A: I love expressing my feeling through pictures and stuffs I like and sharing it to other people. Not only my friends or teachers but anyone who has the same interests and hobby as mine.

Q: What is my favorite part of the blog page?
A: I love changing background color and fonts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karina,

    You are a champion blogger. You are creative with both art and writing and your blog page is a joy to read. You should be very proud of your efforts. it is like a musical journal that you can keep forever so i hope you will add to it when you have time!

    ReplyDelete