Monday, February 14, 2011

Heyy.. As you all know that there're lots of global issues these days which are poverty, global warning, racism etc. However, I was only focusing on climate change. I made this poster last year to make people realize how important it is to actually care and help the world. So, here's the poster and the reflection that I wanted to show you! Don't forget to warn your friends, family or neighbors to help!






Reflection

Why I choose the issue?
What I learnt during planning, process and presentation
How I would do this differently next time

About a couple weeks ago, Ms. Dianne started to show us some clips about poverty, hunger, and child labor and asked us to find some clips. Therefore we got the videos from the Youtube, we presented the video to the whole class as an example for our next project. Which was about making our own video. I chose climate change because I think climate change is a problem that can’t be fixed and it’s happening everywhere now. Almost everything we do is causing the climate change. I knew that the only thing we can do to help is to reduce the climate change. So, I wanted to show everyone about it.
I learnt that it is actually hard to reduce the climate change because humans are actually the one who caused the climate change. Especially right now, as the technology is becoming more and more advanced, the climate change is getting worst. AC, refrigerator and cars are the examples of the big causes of climate change and we use these things everyday. However, I learned to reduce the climate change by planting more trees, recycle, etc.
I would do this differently next time by making better information and pictures to support my movie. I would also speak louder and clearer in front of everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Karina. You have written a very thoughtful reflection on your Global Issues project. While you have included some strategies that would help you improve your presentation, it was still interesting and the most important thing is that you learnt something from the task. Keep up the wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete